Currently we are giving you a FREE PitchFix divot tool worth CHF 19.- when you buy a Nikon laser.
- Measurement range: 5-730 m/6-800 yd.*1
- First Target Priority mode is employed. When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the closest subject is displayed – useful for measuring the distance to a flagstick on a green with woods in the background.
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds). If single measurement fails, it automatically extends the measurement until succeeding for up to 4 seconds. Keeping the button depressed enables continuous measurement for up to approx. 8 seconds.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Rainproof *2– JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent (under our testing conditions)
- Compact, lightweight (approx. 130g) body
*1 The specifications of the product may not be achieved depending on the target object's shape, surface texture and nature, and/or weather conditions.
*2 Rangefinders may not be able to make a measurement due to raindrop interference.