A simple and clean design made in the image of ONOFF AKA that combines function and ease of use.
Power Trench and Twin Trench create a fusion of function and ease of use in a visually appeasing
The crown of the woods feature the base Dark Navy color. A new design now features a top Power Trench clearly visible at address.
With a new wrap around face design, players can clearly see the face and loft of the club allowing them to address the club with more confidence and to swing more easily through the impact zone.
- Evolution of Power Trench design
- The Power Trenches are now longer heel to toe, wider and deeper.
- Moved closer to leading edge for more effectiveness
- Shape of the trenches are now parallel to the leading edge for a more uniform flex and recovery
- Cange in face structure
- Removing the thicker convex sections of the lower toe andheel expands the rebound area towards the sole
- Weight savings
- Weight reduction of the face and crown
- Optimized center of gravity placement for creating more ease of use and distance
- The face uses a new high elastic material LD433+ which allows for a weight reduction of minus 3g. This new material allows the face to be thinner while maintaining strength.
- The crown utilizes a new variable thickness structure in the shape of a Sea Anemone –a flower shaped sea animal. This design allows a weight reduction of minus 1g
- Low and deep center of gravity
- Change in gravity angle
DAIWA CARBON TECHNOLOGY
- BT SyncroDesign
- Improved handling and timing thanks to a more consistent bending shaft