Evnroll ER11 Midlock Mallet Putter
"A high MOI contemporary full-sized mallet."
Introducing the "Midlock Putter." It's unique grip pushes the shaft away from the forearm reducing shaft lean by 5°.
Now you can simply forward press and go. the wide top section engages the forearm to eliminate wrist movement for a one-piece shoulder swing.
- CNC Milled
- Head Material – Black anodized 6061 aluminum, 303 stainless steel weights
- Head Weight by Length – 380g @ 41″, 380g @ 40″, 380g @ 39″
- Loft Angle – 4 degrees
- Lie-Angle – 71 degrees
- Stock Grip – Midlock XL
- Length – Measured from center of leading edge to top of grip
- Shaft – Black armour stepless shaft with .370” tip
- Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit hosel
- Toe Hang Spec: Long Slant = 7 degrees of toe hang